General terms and conditions
The general terms and conditions described below describe the commercial relationships between the company Naturalice, registered in Belgium, VAT number BE084979967, and its customers.
1. Orders and availability of the ordered products: You can order Naturalice's products via this website or purchase them on site. If the product sold is not yet available at the time of ordering, Naturalice can produce the item within approximately 4-6 months or offer a similar product. The customer is free to accept or reject this offer. If the ordered product is in stock, it will be shipped within one week after receipt of payment. Personalized products that are to be manufactured according to specific customer requests have a production time of 4-6 months. During times of high order volume, production time may take longer. Products sold as part of special offers are available while stocks last.
We would be happy to receive your questions, comments or suggestions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Order confirmation: Your order will be confirmed on the website and/or by email. By placing your order, you expressly accept the purchase contract and our general terms and conditions. Naturalice reserves the right not to fulfill an order under certain conditions. In this case, any payment already made will be refunded within a maximum of 30 working days.
3. Shipping and shipping costs: Shipping costs are calculated by Naturalice based on current market prices. For orders to countries outside the European Union, Naturalice reserves the right not to accept orders. Naturalice will carefully check the quality of goods before shipping and will only ship products that meet the highest quality standards. If the delivered product is damaged or incomplete, you agree to report this to Naturalice by email within three days after receipt of the goods. If the product packaging has been damaged during delivery, please ensure that the delivery person acknowledges this at the time of delivery and leaves you a copy of the claim statement. It is recommended to photograph the damage. If the product is also damaged, please send this complaint report and pictures of the damaged product to email@example.com within 2 days after receiving the goods. You arrange for the goods to be returned at our expense at normal market prices and we will replace the product (see Article 1 for availability). If the products cannot be delivered due to problems on your part, Naturalice reserves the right to charge you the additional costs of re-delivery.
5. Guarantee: You are entitled to the statutory guarantee against defects in materials or workmanship on purchased products. Within the EU the guarantee period is two years. All our products are designed and manufactured with the utmost care. No guarantee is given for damage caused by use or improper care. We recommend that you follow the care instructions provided on the products. For products made from the customer's own wool, there is no guarantee in the event of shear oil stains or wool breakthroughs.
6. Wool weights: Since alpaca wool bedding is a natural and handmade product, the wool weights of the final products may vary slightly from those stated.
7. Production with your own wool: Alpaca wool that you supply to Naturalice for making bedding must be well pre-sorted and meet the following minimum quality standards:
• Free of hay, straw or other contaminants
• Free of shearing oil
• Free from so-called “second-cuts” (bundles of fibers that are too short and caused by corrective shearing)
• Fiber length between about 3 cm and 10 cm
• Moth free
• Scab free
Wool that does not meet the above quality standards cannot be processed. Customers will be informed of this by email and will then undertake to collect their wool again within a maximum of four weeks.
Depending on the quality of the wool, between 10% and 30% of the delivered, well-sorted raw wool is lost during the processing. The net wool weight information is shown on our website next to the products. Any loss during the processing must be added to these weights so that the correct quantities of wool can be delivered for the desired products.
The raw wool delivered is weighed and checked for quality. All raw wool delivered is included in the processing process if the above-mentioned quality standards are met. If more wool is required for the desired products than was delivered, high quality, cleaned and carded wool from our own wool stock is added during the processing process. The price for cleaned and carded wool from our own stock is 30€/kg and will be charged to the customer. Customers agree to this when placing an order.
If the wool quality of the wool delivered requires it, up to 10% high-quality alpaca wool from Naturalice stock is added during the carding process, at no additional cost to the customer, to create a perfect fleece. By placing an order, customers hereby agree to this.
If more wool has been delivered than required, Naturalice will communicate this in order to possibly make further possible product suggestions if the surplus wool is sufficient to be able to produce additional products. If there is no further desire to produce further products, any remaining wool becomes the property of Naturalice. A refund of any remaining wool is not possible. By placing an order, customers agree to this.
8. Deposits: A 25% deposit is required for orders of personalized bedding. The order will only be included in Naturalice's work planning once the deposit has been paid.
9. Right of return: If you live within the EU, you have the right to cancel the purchase contract without giving reasons within 14 calendar days of receipt of your order. This does not apply to products that have been manufactured according to your own wishes and do not correspond to our standard products. Therefore, customized products are non-refundable. You must notify Naturalice of your return request by email within this period. In the event of a return, you must return the product in perfect condition, in the original intact packaging and with the original invoice to the following address: Naturalice, J. Deneyerstraat 9, 1652 Alsemberg, Belgium.
In the event of a return, the buyer bears the shipping costs. If you request your refund within 14 calendar days, Naturalice will refund the purchase price at no additional cost within 30 business days of receipt and inspection of the returned goods. If the products have been damaged through use, care or treatment, we have the right to refuse the refund. In this case, the customer will be informed by email and can have the product sent back to him/her at his/her own expense and must inform Naturalice of this by email within 14 days of receiving our information email. If a return request is not received within this period, the customer agrees that Naturalice will dispose of the non-refundable, defective product. The right of return and the guarantee are not transferable.
If you live within the EU and disagree with us on this matter, please see https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home2.show&lng= for more information EN
10. Dispute resolution procedures: We are neither willing nor obliged to participate in dispute resolution procedures before a consumer arbitration board.
11. Intellectual property rights: By using the website created by Naturalice, you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of this website and not to make copies or downloads from this website, in whole or in part, without the express written consent of the Naturalice company.
12. Customer service: Customer service for Naturalice products can be contacted by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone: +32 (0) 499 89 81 44 (Monday to Friday 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m).
13. Place of jurisdiction: These general terms and conditions are subject to Belgian law. In the event of a dispute, Belgian law applies exclusively.