The terms and conditions below describe the relationship between: The company Naturalice, which is registered in Belgium – VAT number BE0849.799.67 – and its customers, which are not firms.
1. Orders: Customers can order Naturalice products through this website. If the product ordered is not available at the time of the order, Naturalice can produce the item within approximately 4 weeks and/or can offer a comparable product. The customer is free to accept or reject this offer. If the product ordered is in stock, it will be sent within three working days upon receipt of payment. Tailor-made products matching specific customer requirements need approximately 4 – 6 weeks to be produced. During periods of high demand production times may take longer. Products that are sold as part of a special offer are available while supplies last. We appreciate to receive your questions, comments or suggestions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Confirmation of order and payment: Your order and payment will be confirmed on the website and by email. By your payment you have confirmed the purchase agreement and accepted these terms and conditions. Naturalice reserves the right, under certain conditions, not to execute an order, in which case any payment made will be refunded.
3. Shipping, shipping costs and availability of ordered products: The shipping costs as calculated by Naturalice are always lower than the actual market prices. For orders to countries outside Europe, Naturalice reserves the right not to accept orders. Upon delivery you may be asked to confirm the reception or the shipment by your signature, to which you commit when placing an order on the website.
Naturalice will carefully check the quality of the goods before shipping and only products that meet the highest quality standards are shipped. In case the delivered product is damaged or incomplete, you agree to report it to Naturalice within three days by e-mail. Should the product packaging have been seriously damaged during delivery, please make sure that the delivery person takes note at the moment of delivery and leaves you with a copy of the complaint statement. Taking pictures of the damage is advised. If the product is also damaged, please send this complaint report and pictures of the damaged product within 2 days to email@example.com. We will arrange for the return shipment and product replacement.
If the products cannot be delivered by issues on your side, Naturalice reserves the right to charge an extra 15 € for a new delivery.
5. Warranty: You are entitled to the legal warranty against hidden defects in materials or workmanship on purchased products. Within the EU that is a two-year period. All our products are designed and manufactured with utmost care. No warranty is given for damage that may result from improper use or improper maintenance. We recommend that you follow the instructions for use carefully.
6. Since alpaca wool bedding is a natural and handmade product, the wool weights of the end products may differ slightly from the information indicated in the different products.
7. Right of return: If your address is within the EU, you have the right to terminate the purchase contract without indication of reasons, within 14 calendar days after receipt of your order. This is not valid for products that were manufactured according to your own wishes, not representing our standard products. Therefore, customized products are non-refundable. You must notify Naturalice within this period by email. In case of return, you must return the product in excellent condition, in its intact original packaging and with the original invoice to the following address:
Naturalice, Jozef Deneyerstraat 9, 1652 Alsemberg, Belgium.
In case of return, the shipping costs will be borne by the buyer. If you claim your refund within 14 calendar days, Naturalice will refund the purchase price at no additional charge within 30 business days after receiving and reviewing the returned goods. Should the product(s) have suffered from improper use, maintenance or treatment, we have the right to refuse the refund. This right of return and the warranty are not transferable.
If you live within the EU and you do not agree with us in this matter you can find further information on
8. Intellectual Property Rights: By using the website created by Naturalice you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of this site and to not make any copy or downloads from this site in whole or in part without the explicit agreement of the Naturalice company.
9. Customer Service: Customer service for internet sales of Naturalice products can be contacted by e-mail or telephone: +32 (0) 491 74 48 44 (Monday to Friday 9:00 - 17:00).
10. Place of jurisdiction: These general conditions are governed by Belgian law. In case of dispute, Belgian law applies exclusively.